LOS ANGELES — Smokey Robinson’s lawyer said allegations of rape and sexual assault against him in a lawsuit from four former housekeepers are “vile” and “false.” Attorney Christopher Frost said in a ...
Smokey Robinson‘s legal team is hitting back at the rape and assault allegations leveled against the Motown Records great in a $50 million civil suit filed by four former housekeepers. In a statement ...
*Music icon Smokey Robinson, 85, is at the center of a bombshell legal controversy after four women filed a $50 million lawsuit accusing him of rape, sexual assault, and workplace abuse. The women, ...
Smokey Robinson has filed a $500 million countersuit against his accusers’ claims of assault, alleging elder abuse and defamation. Earlier this month, he was hit with a $50 million lawsuit from four ...
Smokey Robinson's attorney is speaking out to deny "vile" allegations of sexual abuse against the singer. In a statement provided to USA TODAY on May 7, Robinson's attorney Christopher Frost said he ...