RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The Federal Emergency Management Agency has denied North Carolina’s request to extend its full reimbursement period for Hurricane Helene recovery, Gov. Josh Stein said Friday.
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - FEMA has approved reimbursement funds for Spartanburg County. In Monday night’s Spartanburg County Council meeting, officials gave an update on Helene funding and ...
A FEMA search and rescue team from Maryland search for human remains in debris from a structure in Swannanoa on Sunday, Oct. 6, 2024 after Tropical Storm Helene flooded the Swannanoa River. North ...
PORT TOWNSEND — Willie Bence, director of Jefferson County’s Department of Emergency Management, said support from the federal government is looking bleak. “Over the course of the last month, we’ve ...
On Friday afternoon, FEMA denied North Carolina's appeal to extend 100-percent cost reimbursement for debris removal cost-sharing related to Hurricane Helene recovery.Read the full letter of denial, ...
ROGERS -- The city is transferring about $4.7 million into its Federal Emergency Management Agency grant fund to continue recovery and rebuilding efforts following extensive tornado damage from more ...
RALEIGH, N.C. — North Carolina plans to appeal the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) decision to deny an extension of the 100% federal reimbursement for disaster recovery costs following ...